Texel is “Technical Selling”. We are a multi-man, multi-line manufacturers’ representative organization specializing in passive, electromagnetic and electromechanical components for the OEM market in southern California and the adjacent areas in Nevada. Our focus is Military/Aerospace/Space/Medical but not to the exclusion of other markets.
We are dedicated to structured growth through greater market penetration in our present geographical area with our current principals and by assuming responsibility for carefully selected new principals.
We believe a manufacturers’ representative has a mandate to serve the interests of both the customers and principals with the highest degree of professionalism achieved through continuing development, training and study.
- Has successfully served Southern California for over 45 years
- Our sales team offers our Principals over 70 years of combined technical sales and support.
- Provides sales representation for companies requiring highly competent application engineering and product design support in the field as well as in procurement-related support functions.
- We continuously work with our Principals and Customers for new design wins no matter the duration.
- Offers in-depth knowledge of the local electronics industries and on-going market analysis
- Optimizes product applications
- TEXEL seeks out and nurtures long-term relationships with their Principals. Of the 6 largest lines, 3 have been on our line card for over 15 years.
- Provides active support for distribution.
- Active member of the Electronics Representatives Association (ERA)